Wednesday 1 June 2011

Day 1 - Lands End - I'm off !

My last night in a comfy bed ended at 4.30am this morning and we headed for Lands End, seeing a beautiful dawn en route. After signing the "End to Enders" book in the hotel, I left Lands End this morning at 7.30am to start my solo and unsupported epic adventure on "Mojo".


The wind was behind me most of the way and I had a surprisingly good journey up the A30 - lunched at Tesco in Wadebridge - I love a hot deli counter!!
Camping overnight at cherrycottagecamping.co.uk who have let me pitch my tent free of charge at their superb site, a very sincere thank you.
A great journey of 70 miles today with the route hilly but mangeable in perfect weather! That's day 1 done and roll on day 2, i'm ready and waiting!  
Keep your messages and comments coming, it's so great to hear from you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment